News & Events1. SHE Leads Program Toolkit
2. Constitution - YWCA of Adela...
3. 2014 SHE Leads Conference Sp...
4. UN CSW58 Report
5. SHE Leads Conference Enters ...
6. SA Parliament Needs More Wom...
7. YWCA marks IWD with launch o...
8. YWCA Members Week First Look
9. Launch of 2014 Womens Safety...
10. View Recent | View Events
Power of Programs: Indigenous Programs
Aboriginal Young Women’s Leadership Project
The Aboriginal Young Women’s Leadership Project started in 2011 was an exciting new collaborative project between the YWCA of Adelaide, Women’s Health Statewide State Aboriginal Young Women’s Committee and Maxima Indigenous Employment Services for ATSI women between 15 -30.
The project provided opportunities for Aboriginal young women to develop their leadership skills through various opportunities including:
- Professional development workshops
- Networking Sessions
- Structured volunteering opportunities
- Employment opportunities
To find out more about the next networking session or professional development workshop, please contact Lisa Warner 8203 9409 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are passionate about advocating for young Aboriginal women around the state, developing leadership skills, and having a say about the programs that can be successful for young Aboriginal Women contact Lisa at the YWCA.
Port Lincoln Workshop 2012